In the frame of the project “European Partnership for Local Green Agendas” Environmental movement “Ozon” organised and hosted Training of Trainers on Good Governance. The training was held in Podgorica, from 11th to 13th of March for trainers’ teams and project staff from: Albania, Macedonia, and Montenegro.
During the training participants:
- were acquainted with main aspects and definitions of good governance as one of the essential preconditions for sustainable development;
- had an opportunity to share and review the experiences of good governance in the participating countries focusing on different aspects of local governance;
- drafted action plans for future activities in the respective countries.
- identified good practice for effective local governance;
- analyzed critically different international standards and models of good governance with special reference to E-governance;
Facilitator of the ToT was Milica Kovacevic, from Centre for Democratic Transition.
The project “European Partnership for Local Green Agendas” is implemented jointly by EDEN – Albania, Environmental movement “Ozon” – Montenegro, Milieukontakt International – the Netherlands, and Training Institute Kocka – Macedonia.
The project is financially supported by the IPA 2008 Programme – Civil Society Facility: Support to Partnership Actions „Environment, Energy Efficiency, and Health and Safety at Work“.
More information on: